Monday, March 26, 2012

Lamb Meatballs, part 2



So a while back I made some lamb meatballs that came out pretty tasty.  Well, we have another winner!  I'd like to thank my local grocery store for having a sale on ground lamb for $2.99/lb that allows me to experiment.


  • 1 1/3 pound ground lamb
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup almond meal
  • 1.5 tablespoons Penzy's Greek Seasoning
  • Handful of parmesan cheese
In a bowl combine all ingredients and with your hands, mix everything together.  Roll out equal size meatballs (I used a cookie scoop) and place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.

Super yum, and these are a great emergency protein snack!  (I ate 4 right after I took them out of the oven...)

Makes 20-22 meatballs, depending on size

No comments:

Post a Comment