- 3T extra virgin coconut oil
- 2t garlic powder
- 1/2t paprika
- 1t crushed red pepper (more or less depending on your level of heat you like)
- 1/2t chili powder
- 1/4t sea salt
- 1/4t black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 8 ounce package of baby portabello mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli (or fresh if you've got it)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, shredded into "rice" (use the shredding blade of your food processor)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2T oyster sauce
Add another tablespoon of coconut oil and saute the mushrooms and broccoli until the broccoli is tender. Add the beef back in and the pan along with the cauliflower rice (it's fine raw, since it's chopped so small it will cook pretty quickly). Add the 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce and cook for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, and then add the bean sprouts.
This had the perfect amount of heat (for my liking), plus tons of veggies and a great dose of protein and healthy fats!