Lazy blogger here...I've been cooking, I just haven't been cook/blogging, but this was worthy of a post :)
First, lets talk nutrition. These babies are loaded with it! Excellent source of Vitamin A, packed with Vitamin C, lots of fiber and low on calories. Sounds like a win!
And sometimes, a recipe doesn't have to be complex to be delicious, as is the case with this.
Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Peel and evenly slice 1-2 sweet potatoes (depending on size, my two yielded about 6 ounces). I tried to use the cool french fry slicer I bought a while back but there was no way that was going to go through these thick potatoes, so I got out the knife and all was good.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and in a bowl, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the sliced potatoes (maybe about a tablespoon).
- Arrange in layers on the baking sheet and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and flip, bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the outside of the potatoes are crunchy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!