Well I'm back on the paleo wagon and my problem is coming up with sides. Today I scored some baby bella mushrooms on sale and found a bag of haricot verts in the freezer, and amazingly had some onions sitting around, so off I went. And the results were tasty!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 24-ounce bag of extra fine french green beans (if you have frozen, just let them thaw and use paper towel or a salad spinner to get rid of the excess moisture)
- 12 ounces of baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2-3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2-3 teaspoon fine sea salt
In a large baking dish combine all ingredients. Cook at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Adjust seasoning as necessary.