This is one of those creations where I am kicking myself a little for not properly measuring things out, but I guess that's when some of the best stuff happens. And I didn't want to wait to post it until I made it again, so here you go. Obviously you can use whatever you have on hand and play around with the seasonings, this is what I had.
- Zucchini (I got an awesome julienne peeler and I love it! I sliced 3 zucchini the other day and used a little more then half of it for this dish)
- Mushrooms, rinsed and diced
- Red onion, thinly sliced (I used about 1/4 of one)
- Kale (there was some kale ready to be picked in the garden, so this was a great dish for it)
- Sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Capers (a couple of forkfuls)
- Lemon juice (I used about 3 capfuls)
- Lime juice (another 3 capfuls, so maybe a teaspoon each?)
- Coconut oil
- Salt, pepper and lemon pepper seasoning
Makes 2 servings.